Career Opportunities at
Child Care of Southwest Florida
Apply now for
Child Care of
GENERAL TEACHER REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have completed/or started the Florida DCF 40-hr Introductory Child Care Training within 90 days of employment and complete within one year
- CDA/FCCPC or Associate Degree or BA in Early Childhood Education are preferred.
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold is a plus.
- CPR/First Aid certification
- Attestation of Good Moral Character
- Negative TB test
- Willing to attend training
- Must be a team player and flexible!
VPK TEACHER REQUIREMENTS
- General teacher requirements
- CDA/FCCPC or Associate Degree or BA in Early Childhood Education
- Successful completion of the “Emergent Literacy for VPK Instructors” five-hour online course